jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

REINFORCEMENT

Only the students who had a low grade in the exam (below 6) are entitled to do these exercises.


SIMPLE PAST VS PAST PERFECT

Use the correct tense of the verbs in parentheses.

1.The  wind  (blow)_____________ away  the  leaves  that  we ( collect)_____________.

2.She  (throw)_______________ away  the  letter  that  she( write)_____________.

3.They ( show)_______________ me  the  pictures, they (take)____________ during  their holidays.

4.In  the  evening, the  children (tell)______________ their  daddy  what  they (see)_________ at  the  zoo.

5.The   boy  (be)_______________  very   sorry   for   what   he (do)_________________.

6.My   friend  (eat)______________  up  all  the  biscuit  we  (bake)________________ .

7.The  teacher  (correct) _______________ the  tests  we  (write)_________________ .

8.I  (give) _______________ them  some  of  the  candies  I  (buy)___________________ .

9.My  sister  (see / not)_________________  the  note  that  I (lay) __________________ on  the  kitchen  table  for  her.

10.We  (want) _________________ to  watch  a  film  that  we  (see / not)__________________  before.